How do you have a daily routine when there are no “rules”?
The short answer: we don’t! In this week’s episode, we’re discussing our daily routine… and why we really don’t have one. Or, at least, we don’t have a strict one. It goes against what the experts say to do, but we like life better that way. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- Why our routines are different from the norm
- Going from a very rigid schedule to one that’s much more relaxed
- How sleep affects our routines
- Things we don’t like about working from home
- Why it’s beneficial to us to have a routine that’s not set in stone
- How feelings can help create the right routine for you
- Trying different things to see what works best
- A peek into our routine separately and together
Notable quotablesWhen you spend a minimum of 40 hours working per week, you better enjoy what you do.Click To Tweet Your routine can be whatever you want it to be.Click To Tweet If something doesn't feel right, try something else!Click To Tweet
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Want to start your own podcast or create videos for your website? Check out Jesse’s audio/video editing business, SoundMind Productions. You can also see his video editing skills in action on Lisa’s YouTube page.
- Want to learn how to code and master WordPress like a boss? Read Lisa’s blog at Elembee or join her membership site at Creative Code Club.
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- What is the most random thing you have watched all the way through on Netflix?
- If you could trade lives for a person for an entire day, who would it be and why?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.