Peek behind the scenes of launching a brand (or two… or three!)
This week’s episode is all about branding and launching a brand online. Jesse is currently rebranding his business, and we’re sharing that process and how it compared to Lisa’s branding process. We’re also discussing what it was like to brand and launch the podcast. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- Where Cyber Serenity came from
- Transitioning from Cyber Serenity to audio and video editing
- How SoundMind Productions got its name
- How Elembee got its name
- How the Company Ink Podcast got its name
- Why you shouldn’t let naming your business hold you back
- Launching the podcast
Notable quotablesYou don't need a name for your business to start doing the work.Click To Tweet You want your business name to encompass its personality.Click To Tweet
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Want to start your own podcast or create videos for your website? Check out Jesse’s audio/video editing business, SoundMind Productions. You can also see his video editing skills in action on Lisa’s YouTube page.
- Want to learn how to code and master WordPress like a boss? Read Lisa’s blog at Elembee or join her membership site at Creative Code Club.
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- Do you have any irrational fears?
- If you had an extra $100 to spend on yourself every week, how would you spend it?
- Do you think we’re designed for monogamy?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.