We’re celebrating one year together!
In this week’s episode, it’s our one-year anniversary, and we’re taking a walk down memory lane. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- If you could go back in time 1 year, what would you tell yourself?
- What has gotten better, what has gotten worse? Or what is now easier, what’s harder?
- What do you miss most about single life?
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Want to start your own podcast or create videos for your website? Check out Jesse’s audio/video editing business, SoundMind Productions. You can also see his video editing skills in action on Lisa’s YouTube page.
- Want to learn how to code and master WordPress like a boss? Read Lisa’s blog at Elembee or join her membership site at Creative Code Club.
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- What Hogwarts house are you in?
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever been?
- If aliens landed and chose you to deliver their message to earth, what do you think they would tell you?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.