Online dating is full of ups and downs.
In this week’s episode, we’re talking about how we met through online dating and our experiences leading up to that point. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- What dating sites we used
- How we both ended up on OKCupid
- The differences between being a girl and a guy on dating sites
- Suggestions for creating your online profile
Online dating stories
Splitting the check on a first date
Notable quotablesIf you like someone, reach out! Take the initiative!Click To Tweet You can't please everyone, and that's OK.Click To Tweet
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Want to start your own podcast or create videos for your website? Check out Jesse’s audio/video editing business, SoundMind Productions. You can also see his video editing skills in action on Lisa’s YouTube page.
- Want to learn how to code and master WordPress like a boss? Read Lisa’s blog at Elembee or join her membership site at Creative Code Club.
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- What’s the every first thing you notice about someone?
- What do you dislike about the dating process?
- What are your deal breakers?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.