Working from home sounds like a dream… but it comes with its own challenges.
In this week’s episode, we’re discussing the pros and cons of working from home, and how we’ve managed to work from the same home without killing each other (yet). We love working from home, but there are things we miss about traditional work. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- Things we love about working from home
- How we take advantage of creating our own schedules
- How working from home saves us time
- Things we don’t like about working from home
- How we deal with the lack of socialization
- How we deal with the guilt of “not doing enough”
- How we both work from home without killing each other
Notable quotablesLife is better without an alarm clock.Click To Tweet It's ok to set whatever schedule you want — you make the rules here!Click To Tweet As long as you're moving forward and you have the lifestyle you want to have, that's all that matters.Click To Tweet Working with your partner? What's important is each of you having your own space.Click To Tweet
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Want to start your own podcast or create videos for your website? Check out Jesse’s audio/video editing business, SoundMind Productions. You can also see his video editing skills in action on Lisa’s YouTube page.
- Want to learn how to code and master WordPress like a boss? Read Lisa’s blog at Elembee or join her membership site at Creative Code Club.
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- What motivates you to work hard?
- Which of the five sense would you say is your strongest?
- What is one thing you will never do again?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.