Let’s be honest: Finding work / life balance isn’t easy!
In this week’s episode, we’re discussing work / life balance, and how we deal with it both as entrepreneurs and a working couple. We’re sharing how both of us have been out of balance lately, how we’re dealing with it now and moving forward, and how it affects our relationship. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- How we define work / life balance
- Why we don’t believe in a perfect balance between work and life
- Why taking a break is so important
- When and how to ask for help
- Optimizing your time
- How meal planning helps with our work / life balance
- How communication helps with our work / life balance
Notable quotablesWe have our own businesses so we can do the work that we enjoy doing.Click To Tweet We're not machines!Click To Tweet There are things you can't plan for and all you can really do is ride the storm.Click To Tweet Don't forget to look at the people around you. Everybody knows what it feels like to be a customer.Click To Tweet If you need help, just ask for what you need.Click To Tweet Work / life balance is a journey. It doesn't just happen.Click To Tweet
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Want to start your own podcast or create videos for your website? Check out Jesse’s audio/video editing business, SoundMind Productions. You can also see his video editing skills in action on Lisa’s YouTube page.
- Want to learn how to code and master WordPress like a boss? Read Lisa’s blog at Elembee or join her membership site at Creative Code Club.
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- Are humans better at creation or destruction?
- What does it mean to die well?
- What will most likely cause the extinction of the human race?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.