As a couple, you can keep each other in check.
Let’s be honest: No one likes doing chores.
In this week’s episode, we’re discussing household chores and how we deal with them as a couple. We’re also sharing how we manage meal planning, how we deal with the chores we hate, and why we hired someone to clean our house. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- Why we love meal planning and how we make it happen
- How we deal with the chores we hate
- Which chores we divide and which ones we don’t
- Why we hired someone to clean our house
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- Do you have a signature cooking dish, and if so what is it?
- If you could travel to any one point in time, what would it be?
- What is one job you could never do?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.