As a couple, you can keep each other in check.
Let’s be honest: No one likes doing chores.
In this week’s episode, we’re discussing household chores and how we deal with them as a couple. We’re also sharing how we manage meal planning, how we deal with the chores we hate, and why we hired someone to clean our house. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- Why we love meal planning and how we make it happen
- How we deal with the chores we hate
- Which chores we divide and which ones we don’t
- Why we hired someone to clean our house
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee.
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- Do you have a signature cooking dish, and if so what is it?
- If you could travel to any one point in time, what would it be?
- What is one job you could never do?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.