When you’re running a business, you miss the predictability of a steady paycheck.
In this episode, we’re discussing how we made the decision for one of us to make the move from self-employment to full-time salaried employment, after three years of both of us working from home self-employed.
In this episode:
- The pros and cons of growing an established business in your household versus starting a new one.
- How the feast and famine cycle played a part in our decision making.
- The anxiety of being the sole breadwinner of the household.
- The pros and cons of salaried employment versus running a business.
- How we arrived at the decision for Jesse to look for full-time salaried employment.
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).