Let’s be real: Job hunting is a soul-sucking exercise.
In this episode, we’re discussing the process of looking for a job. Lisa is interviewing Jesse and getting all his thoughts on the process, from advice on the process itself, to how it felt after working from home and being self-employed.
In this episode:
- How Jesse felt when we came to the decision for him to look for a job
- Preparing for the job hunt
- The process of looking for jobs
- Managing and preparing for interviews when you have social anxiety
- Following up
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).