Change is inevitable, but that doesn’t make it easy.
In this episode, we’re discussing how a new job is bringing lots of change in our household, and how we’re dealing with it all.
P.S. During this transition we’ve been publishing new episodes every other week, but starting today we’ll be back to our weekly publishing schedule. See you on Tuesdays!
In this episode:
- Our transition from both of us working from home self-employed to Jesse working outside the home in a salaried position
- Changes to our schedule and routines
- Shifting responsibilities in household errands and meal planning
- Dealing with exhaustion during a transition period
- How the transition has been so far
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).