We’ve never played by the rules anyway, and our engagement story is no exception.
In this episode, we’re spilling all the details about how we got in engaged in a very non-traditional proposal, why we felt it was the right time, and how we started planning.
P.S. The next few episodes will be all about the wedding, honeymoon, and thoughts on marriage so far!
In this episode:
- The “proposal”
- Why it was time to discuss getting married
- Why we went the non-traditional route
- Deciding on eloping or having a small ceremony
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).