Even a small wedding takes planning… more than we expected!
In this episode, we’re talking all about the process of planning our wedding, from the details we didn’t anticipate, to our expectations and what really happened.
In this episode:
- How choosing a location and a small ceremony package limited what we could do (in mostly good ways!)
- Why we went with a wedding dress and suit
- Planning a dinner reception after the ceremony
- Ironing out ceremony details
- Why photography was important
- Our expectation and our families’ expectations
- Planning our honeymoon
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).