You don’t need a name for your business to start doing the work.
Peek behind the scenes of launching a brand (or two… or three!)
This week’s episode is all about branding and launching a brand online. Jesse is currently rebranding his business, and we’re sharing that process and how it compared to Lisa’s branding process. We’re also discussing what it was like to brand and launch the podcast. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- Where Cyber Serenity came from
- Transitioning from Cyber Serenity to audio and video editing
- How SoundMind Productions got its name
- How Elembee got its name
- How the Company Ink Podcast got its name
- Why you shouldn’t let naming your business hold you back
- Launching the podcast
You want your business name to encompass its personality.
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- Do you have any irrational fears?
- If you had an extra $100 to spend on yourself every week, how would you spend it?
- Do you think we’re designed for monogamy?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.