We’re celebrating one year together!
In this week’s episode, it’s our one-year anniversary, and we’re taking a walk down memory lane. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- If you could go back in time 1 year, what would you tell yourself?
- What has gotten better, what has gotten worse? Or what is now easier, what’s harder?
- What do you miss most about single life?
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee.
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- What Hogwarts house are you in?
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever been?
- If aliens landed and chose you to deliver their message to earth, what do you think they would tell you?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.