If you like someone, reach out! Take the initiative!
Online dating is full of ups and downs.
In this week’s episode, we’re talking about how we met through online dating and our experiences leading up to that point. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- What dating sites we used
- How we both ended up on OKCupid
- The differences between being a girl and a guy on dating sites
- Suggestions for creating your online profile
- Online dating stories
- Splitting the check on a first date
You can’t please everyone, and that’s OK.
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- What’s the every first thing you notice about someone?
- What do you dislike about the dating process?
- What are your deal breakers?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.