Life is better without an alarm clock.
Working from home sounds like a dream… but it comes with its own challenges.
In this week’s episode, we’re discussing the pros and cons of working from home, and how we’ve managed to work from the same home without killing each other (yet). We love working from home, but there are things we miss about traditional work. Enjoy!
It’s ok to set whatever schedule you want — you make the rules here!
In this episode:
- Things we love about working from home
- How we take advantage of creating our own schedules
- How working from home saves us time
- Things we don’t like about working from home
- How we deal with the lack of socialization
- How we deal with the guilt of “not doing enough”
- How we both work from home without killing each other
As long as you’re moving forward and you have the lifestyle you want to have, that’s all that matters.
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).
Working with your partner? What’s important is each of you having your own space.
At the end of each episode, we’re telling all in a round of 3 date questions. Use these questions on your next date, and tell us how it goes using the hashtag #spillingtheink. We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- What motivates you to work hard?
- Which of the five sense would you say is your strongest?
- What is one thing you will never do again?
Want us to answer your question on #spillingtheink? Submit it over here.