Welcome back, and thanks for joining us / sticking around!
Did you miss us?! In this week’s episode, we’re catching up on what’s happened in our lives since our last episode, where we’re at now, and what to expect from our newest episodes. Enjoy!
In this episode:
- Personal updates from the last 2.5 years (Engagement! Marriage!)
- Business ups and downs
- Some updates on Jesse’s new business
- Why we’ve decided to start podcasting again
- What we’re discussing in future podcasting episodes (contact us if you have requests!)
- Thank you for listening! To get the latest episodes sent directly to your device, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
- Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful to us and greatly appreciated! To leave a review, visit our iTunes page, then open our podcast in iTunes and go to the Reviews and Ratings tab. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
- Jesse helps content creators share their positive voice with the world. Learn more about his podcast editing services at SoundMind Productions.
- Lisa helps online publishers and businesses create change in their lives, starting with their WordPress website. Learn more about her web design and development studio at Elembee. She also runs a WordPress theme shop at EmPress Themes (we use the Miramar theme on this site!).